THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
|CLE Diversity Forum|
Our Collaborative Learning Event will now be held April 4 from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MD as we partner with the Capital Area Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce to put a new case study up for discussion. The event will be moderated by John Quattlebaum, CFP, MBA, MSFP of First Financial Group.
NAIFA Members – Free
CAGLCC Members and Guests - $35
What's a Collaborative Learning Event?
Collaborative learning is where a problem is presented and you and your peers jointly develop solutions. Not only are you hearing ideas and solutions, you're sharing them! You'll work with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise in the industry to come up with the best solution.
Here’s what to expect:
· Register for the event by clicking here!
· You will receive an email on March 13 with the case study we will be discussing. The topic is "Helping a LGBTQ Couple."
· When you arrive, you will be assigned to a table with a variety of people from different fields and specialties.
· You will discuss the case as a table and then as a room.
· New ideas and solutions will be generated and all will go away with more industry depth as a result.
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Stacy Regennitter at 844-717-2858 ext 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org